"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bought Me a Cat

Not really... Those are the first words to the first song on my toddlers fave music compilation CD.  And, so as not to sound too totally random, this idea really does tie in with my post.  It's really just a link, sorry if that dissapoints.  A link to the most creative furniture redo I've seen so far in my short time searching the bloggosphere for tips and inspiration.
And if I had a cat, this project would be getting bumped right up to the tippy-top of my list.  I don't know why I love it so much, I just do.  And since I didn't ask this blogger's permission to post pics, you'll just have to go visit her to see what in the world I'm jabbering about.  :)

ps. I have some sewing projects coming your way soon. Since we have an offer on our house and I don't have to worry so much about clutter being out, I brought the machine off the shelf and sewed up some things I had already cut pieces for. I just need some elastic and I'll have three (yes three!) things to show you!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment