"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sorbetto Sew-Along: Only Two More Days!

I finally narrowed down all the ideas swirling in my head and decided on a couple to try for my Sorbetto. Have you made your final decisions yet?  Are you ready to start cutting in two days?
If you happen to have any questions, feel free to post in the comments or email me at simplybeu@gmail.com.  I'm here to help and I'll offer any help I can.

Here's a sneaky peak at the beginnings of mine.


If you still need to download the free pattern, it's here.

If you haven't seen my inspiration board on Pinterest, that's here.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, thank you for reminding me! I have one yard of quilting cotton that I'd like to use, but I want to track down some navy fabric for a contrasting yoke! I'm looking forward to giving the pattern another try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that fabric. That is going to be super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to your sew-along, thank you for hosting! There's so many amazing variations on the Sorbetto though that it's going to be hard choosing what to do!

    ReplyDelete