I have two new pieces to show you today! Two awesome knits
= two easy-to-wear pieces that have lots of visual interest.
Both of these patterns I've sewn before and both I made modifications to. I made and blogged about the shirt here. This time, I made the cowl less cowly by moving the front "cut on fold" line about an inch off the fold of the fabric, effectively narrowing the front piece by two inches. I tapered out to a bit wider waist line, but this chevron knit is super stretchy, so I wasn't too worried.
The skirt was attached to a dress the first time I made it. This time, I used the skirt pieces from the pattern and, instead of attaching them to the top part of the dress, I added a yoga waistband.
And now for a gratuitous number of pictures...