"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Josipa with a French twist

Here is my second completed Josipa bag (pattern by Gretelies).
This is the one that will be for sale/auction tomorrow! (Jan 20th) from 5-10:15 EST.  Like the Betsy Button Facebook page to see the other custom creations being sold and to bid.







 Don't you love the bikes?  I figured French on the exterior would make sense with bicycles.
I followed this tutorial for the interior zip pocket.  It had been a while and I needed to brush up on the best method.  This is my favorite.

The embroidery was done on my Brother PE 770 and the pattern is from Huups.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this and I just died a little. :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!
    By any chance you don't take customer orders and would sell one, do you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually take orders and I don't have any more of this fabric, but I have worked with people in the past to choose fabric and do a custom order. You can contact me at simplybeu@gmail.com if you want to pursue it further. :)

      Delete