"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Me-Made-May 2014




It's on y'all!  I'm so excited that Zoe is hosting Me Made May again! If you are not familiar with this phenomena, you can read all about it on on Zoe's blog.
 I don't know exactly why I get so excited about it, but part of it is seeing more outfit posts than usual and being inspired by fabrics and patterns and part of it is the extra boost of encouragement I get by people stopping by on Flickr to say they like my sewn items.


Here's my pledge (not unlike last year's)

I, Sara Upshaw of The Pretty Pickle, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear one hand sewn item, whether bag or clothing, each day for the duration of May 2014.

I joined the Flickr group and followed the Pinterest board.  Hope to see you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment